Chef de Partie Vacancy
Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre are looking for a full-time Chef De Partie to join our team.
We run a fast-paced, high quality restaurant which offers residents and day delegates a wide variety of fantastic dining options from every day breakfast, lunch and dinner through to gala dinner banquets, buffets and Barbeques.
As a Chef De Partie you must have a desire to develop your skills in cooking, be a good listener and take direction from the more senior members of the kitchen brigade. A passion for food, a desire to learn and a keen interest in working with quality seasonal ingredients are essential attributes of a Chef De Partie within our kitchen.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience in a Commis or Demi Chef position, for at least two years
• Have worked in a quality, fast paced hotel or restaurant environment, delivering seasonal menus
• Be keen to progress your career
• Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
In return we will offer:
• A competitive remuneration package
• An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
• On and off the job training including opportunities for stages
• Meals on duty
• A wide range of career development opportunities
If this sounds like the next challenge you have been looking for please apply to:
Laurence Chell, Executive Chef – email@example.com